Funded with thanks by Ulster County Executive Michael Hein and the Ulster County Legislature.
Access to the full Chilton Manual for every domestic and foreign automobile and light truck.
Includes exclusive diagnostics designed by instructors, step-by-step repair procedures, photographs, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) maintenance schedules, wiring diagrams, recalls and Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs) and more:
- Parts finder: Direct integration with eBay Motors helps users locate hard-to-find parts
- Models: Repair, maintenance and specification tables provide critical data on thousands of domestic and imported models from 1940 onward. No other source contains more years, makes and models
- Simplicity: Detailed, step-by-step instructions reduce the need to use multiple sources of repair information designed for the “do-it-yourselfer” (DIYer)
- In-depth information: Contains diagnostic trouble codes, descriptions, probable causes, step-by-step routines, specifications, and troubleshooting guide to ensure that even advanced DIYers have all the information they need to complete the repair
- Multimedia Content: Exclusive videos and animated graphics help to explain system operations providing added clarity and comprehension
- Diagrams: Vacuum and wiring diagrams help explain complex system operation during troubleshooting
- Updating: Unlike printed books, the information on ChiltonLibrary.com is updated on a monthly basis, ensuring the most current and up-to-date information available